Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yeah, exam prep?
Ask me and i shall say, no i havent started.
Why?
I dont know why too.
Just so not in the mood i guess.
Well, A maths, there's a test tomorrow.
Hope i'll pass it.
Or else, i'll die.
I use the word die, cos' mum's hoping i can continue my A maths.
But doubt, i'll make it. :\
Just die horribly,
That's all i can know. :]
There's biology test, and also maths test too.
See, so many tests.
And i'm rather fed up today too.
That Chng just screamed at me for no particular reason.
She made me & farah stand,
cos' we didn't hand up that qn B stuffs?
Like what the hell lah,
so many people also never complete.
Yet she only make the both of us stand up.
Ridiculous bum!
Hope she dies halfway when walking on the road ehs.
She doesn't even have the time to mark all
those works that she give us larh. Zzz.
Its only eight more days to exam if many didn't count down.
Eight more days?!
One subject to study each day.
I hope its possible.
All i need is just a pass.
I guess i need to ask Jeanine for some help in A maths already.
(:
A maths today was bored.
Well, every A maths lesson is bored.
thankfully, there's jeanine today!
Haha! She drew on my correction tape and stuffs.
She's still in the camp mood luhs. :x
Its mengfung birthday on thursday.
Yayayyy.
I got her her pesents already.
my handphone, its somewhat spoilt.
The sensor cannot be used.
I'm using my V3 till the exams end.
Cos' i guess i'll have the time to send it for servicing.
If you guys knew it, I didn't post yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment