Saturday, June 28, 2008

So performance was okay.
But i ain't okay.
I've got a fever.
So, i just went to take lunch with Shermaine & went home.
Took 196.
Coincidentally, the bus broke down.
Had to like wait for twenty minutes.
SOOOOOO LONG lah.
Wanted to meet boyf initially,
but he had to work so didnt want to hold up his time.
The pain in my head is killing me!
Indirectly.
I needa rest, i needa holiday.
I want some things that cannot be fufilled.
Uh, i wanna get out of singapore permenantly.
I've got a mini test for tuition tomorrow.
And i still haven't prepare yet.
Guess he'll slaughter me.
No he wont.
He'll be sacked if he does so. :D
I just want a wordy post.
short post = no post
Tonight i'm gonna stay up late!
Talking on the phone (:
My memory card's down & i got no song in my phone.
Pathetic.
But at least, i've got my MP4.
Thank goodness.
On our way to republilc, the bus and MRT was packed with dancers.
Then, 169 is also crowded.
Everywhere you walk in causeway point, you are bound to bump into someone.
Anyway, i can always go there again.
Cos that way, i can go find boyf. :D
I really miss him alot.

Today is Jermaine's birthday!
I wanna wish her a happy birthday.
And may all her wishes come true. :]
We're going Swenses to celebrate later on.
Photobucket
She's the birthday girl :]

No comments:

Post a Comment