The rubik's cube.
My photo captions :]
Sarah's picture.Went bugis today.
Wheeeee!
Bought Vintage Tees :D
Surprisingly, mom & aunt wants to go Bugis Street.
So, we walked and walked.
Walked thru many streets.
I found cheap skinnyyys.
But mom's budget is tight, so i didn't get to buy D:
Nevermind.
Next time then i buy myself.
The Vintage Tees were good enough.
I found the place for Fish Spa.
Its only twelve dollars for half an hour, but didn't got to do it. D:
So much cheaper as compared to the flyers. -.-
Anyway, there's hair extensions too!
Its only one dollars lah.
but don't know if it's okay nots.
Guess what, I'm not done with my chinese work.
And i guess Mom will get a phone call tomorrow.
I dont know if Mr Tie will really ring up our parents.
Hope so not, or else, i'll get a bad lecture.
Trust me, mom's not one who can be messed with.
It was cousin's birthday yesterday and we headed down to Vivo.
Wanted to catch a movie but couldnt as i was having a fever.
I wanted to ask mom & etc. to go bowling but they refused.
Anyway, they meant good for me.
I was really beat out yesterday.
Head kept spinning & i've got no appetite. D:
Yesterday sucks.
Was blog hopping and i found this song :]
No comments:
Post a Comment