Friday, July 11, 2008


{ Books are drowning me ! }

Yeahhhh , today is a tiring day .
Exhausted one too . :x
Joana is still EMO-ing , gosh .
See liao , damn xinku lah .
Uh , anyway . English Presentation went well today .
Mrs Chng didn't scream at me ,
thank god !

But but , i had a Horrible time i had in maths today .
Shucks !
I didn't know how to do the Trigonometry Test .
Dead already . Sure one :\
Then physics was like slack period lah ,
he went through the homework and he left the class .
For i don't know what reason -.-
Then , it was , Social Studies .
Mdm Sutinah so fierce lah , omg .
Errs , but she was fine later on .
Josh was such a joker , social studies is a funny class ,
all bad mood can go away . :D

After recess is is Mother Tongue ,
Fun fun you know !
I love that new chinese teacher , she's cute .
Like a very close friend of mine .
I saw her after i've done my project and then we chatted alot .
Changed numbers too :D
Cute little teacher . I love her .
Mr Tie face became so red , like a tomato .
Cos we told him something very opened :
The we , is Joana and me D:

TUITON WAS CANCELLED TODAY .

So, I waited for Jeslyn till so long .
But never mind .
I had time to spare , :D
Saw Jessica and etc . on the busstop . [:
Chatted with so many people while waiting for Jes .
She came at around nearly four ,
headed to Tiong the Rajah Inn , Mini Steamboat ! :D
Cooooooool .
Shermaine went too .
Yoghurt after that , saw so many people la .
En Zhao , May kuan , and etc . I forgot who lah , so many people .
My cousin was at there too having tuition .
Then , saw ROY at there too !
OMG , he's so against us .
Says that we are SARS . WTF ?!
We ain't contagious . He's the one who is .
Chatted at fifth floor for a while , and home sweet home .


No comments:

Post a Comment