I think i wanna change blogskin already. (:
Anyway, i'm super hungry,
so i woke up to eat.
And now here i am awake.
Grrrrrrrr, super hungry cause, yesterday.
I never take dinner.
Today is Zhangde open house.
I feel like errr, going back?
Guess so.
Anyway, was blog hopping just now and
realise that it was Mr Abraham's birthday on 30th june.
Ahhhh, he's being my teacher for three years,
but i actually forgot it.
Seee, i'm having a short term memory. D:
Sms-ed zikun, asking her if she wants to head back nots.
HAHAHAHA!
Hope she replies soon (:
I wanna go Suntec lah.
Gosh, who can head down there with me?
I've got four blogskins in mind.
But i ain't sure which one to choose from,
tag me and tell me which is nice.
From the 1st to 4th :D
first skin
second skin
third skin
fourth skin
and i think that's all for now.
Blog if i can when i'm back home from tuition (:
No comments:
Post a Comment