Illusions?
HAHAHA!
Suddenly, this word pop out in my mind.
Kay, rehearsal today was like uh-oh okay (:
She didn't scream :D
PHEW! NO, wait a minute.
She did, before the rehearsal started.
Today is once again a gah. BORING day in school.
I'm bugging mom to get me new shirts & shoes :D
I think, i've got too many flip-flops already.
Ahhhhhh, regretted buying so many.
Bought from Weiling hoodie [:
getting it tomorrow? :O
Yes yes. Hope so also lah.
Slept really late last night.
I was damn unlucky today, i forgot to bring my MC to school.
Mom rang up Mrs Chng to speak to her & tell her.
and she didn'y scold me.
Luckily & thankfully :D
English lesson was quite fun (:
Laughed alot, kept answering mingseng back.
HAHAHAAHS.
Then firdhouse kept sanging.
Blah blah blah.
It was fun, that's all i can say.
There's rehearsal tomorrow again,
doubt my Jeans can be dry.
Short post, post tml (:
No comments:
Post a Comment