Thursday, July 17, 2008

Omg,
HBL?
Again, :|
Bored until, no words to be described with.
Shucks, no using of computer till exams end.
Pathetic.
Ignore (:
That's what i'll do.
Heard from mom that grandma fell?
Gosh, that's bad.
I don't know why, but i can't go home either.

Michelle, SORRY!
Forgot to bring your shirt for yahs.
Grrrrr.
Thanks JAMIE!
Luckily, she has extra clothings.
Else, i'll be like so dead?
Phew.
So tired.
I wanna sleep, but can't seem to sleep.

I hate tuitions,
there's phyics later on!
And i can't skip it.
*Screaaams
this is torturing lah.
Sec three is horrible.

kopi-O was well okay,
But that MissManjit wants some of us to wear traditional clothing.
Like wow!
The principal is so demanding.
Well, whatever.
I don't think VIPs are important.
They're after all humans too.
Tsk. Pissed.

Post again when i have the time (:
And i'm gonna abandon my other blog once again.
I sure don't have the time to update so many blogs. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment