It's youth day today :D
A day where we needn't go to school. [:
I'm reaching three hundred posts soon.
Gosh, that's fast. :x
Anyway. out with Zikun later on.
First thing first, uncle went bersark again and i need to go home early.
Yes yes yes, EARLY!
This is really tiring, i hate it mans.
and oh yah, i haven't complete Mrs Chng homework.
Nevermind, later at night then do.
Need to spend hours mugging already. ):
I'm hungry!
I need my breakfast.
Mom's angry with me, cos i wanna go out.
Shucks, i hate staying home laas.
I ain't that kid that can actually rot home all day long.
Unless, if i'm sick.
Then, i will stay home all day not going out.
I needa go study maths D:
And also biology, its so hard to memorise.
Save me laaas.
I needa people to help me print,
but i can't find anybody.
Goosh, heck cares.
just print it when it's the CAs. [:
Now, i shall just read through my lappy first.
And and, uncle's drunk again.
Sick and tired mans.
He's gonna restrict me from going out again.
But i dont care.
I'm gonna step out of home no matter what.
No comments:
Post a Comment