Sunday, July 6, 2008

Slept, eat, bathe [:
That's what i did today.
Super tired, don't know for what reason.
Have tons of homework from tuition.
Think i'll do it like last minute as usual.
Oh my gosh, so many people asks to go out.
Like diaosss.
I dont know who to go with, who not to.
But i think, i'll still go out with boyf. :D

Suddenly, i dont feel like having tuitions anymore.
Why?
Its boring, tiring and whatever you can think of.
Yes, yes & yes again.
I wanna watch Incredible tales, but nobody's watching.
So, i'm rather lazy to switch on the television too. D:

Am i suppose to go out with Zikun, Joana & guys, or boyf?
I've only like awhile to ponder over it.
Before I have to give answers.

And and and! Uncle fell when he's working and he now is in hospital.
Gosh, so bad.
He had to undergo an operration to stich back his wound.
Pathetic.
He also had to be warded.
didn't go to the hospital, cos mom dislike me going there.

Sorry felicia jiee, Cant go out with you tml.
I'm super sorry lah.
Next time after school lah. Apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment