
Just back from outside,
those usual places again.
And my hair is curling back :s
I am not going to that hairsalon anymore. D:
But, i'm going to another one in dec.
Yes yes, home-based learning tomorrow.
Awww, hate it.
So, no choice.
It's boring.
i'd rather stay at home.
Errrs, there's crabs tonight. (:
And i love those.
Boring, gonna be in Mrs Chng's room
for one whole solid week.
Gosh, that's bad news.
Hope so not lah. [:
I wonder, how's tomorrow timetable be like.
Anyway, there's racial harmony next monday lah.
And i don't wanna go to school can? :O
I feel like skipping. :x
See what mom says and whether i have to perform not.
Hmmm, i think.
Maths tuition teacher is like giving me so many works lah.
Like so many questions,
and i can't solve it at times.
Ugh, feel like telling him not to give me works.
Or else, every sunday morning got to wake up at seven,
to do his homeworks.

No comments:
Post a Comment