
This book, is NICE [:
It's nice?
guess soooooo.
Well, Combined Science today was errrr. OKAY?
Physics turned out to be easier than Chemistry.
and i didn't expect that i was able to do the sums.
And yeah, didn't go down to the canteen during recess,
went to the third floor bench instead. To study?
yeaaaaaaa,i guess ;D
Some did went in, some were just blank.
I don't know, all i want is just a PASS PASS PASS!
%#%@%$#@@$$@@$%%!
English results back tomorrow, bless me.
I want a pass, i ain't greedy.
Love Celeb is supeeeeeeeeer nice! Its a must read.
Oh, Mr Tie is really angry today.
He went yelling at us but he didn't punish us. Thankfully.
He just made us do some Situational Writing (:
During Chinese, Me and joana had some really stupid thinking.
And i laughed real hard till my tummy hurts.
And, i just can't seem to let go off the past.
I just don't know how to open my mouth & speak when i bump into your.
Well, i guess. Nothing can change.
Unless, if one party speaks first.
I'm off to study my Food & Nutrition [:
Many say its difficult, i just hope it isn't the case for me.
guess soooooo.
Well, Combined Science today was errrr. OKAY?
Physics turned out to be easier than Chemistry.
and i didn't expect that i was able to do the sums.
And yeah, didn't go down to the canteen during recess,
went to the third floor bench instead. To study?
yeaaaaaaa,i guess ;D
Some did went in, some were just blank.
I don't know, all i want is just a PASS PASS PASS!
%#%@%$#@@$$@@$%%!
English results back tomorrow, bless me.
I want a pass, i ain't greedy.
Love Celeb is supeeeeeeeeer nice! Its a must read.
Oh, Mr Tie is really angry today.
He went yelling at us but he didn't punish us. Thankfully.
He just made us do some Situational Writing (:
During Chinese, Me and joana had some really stupid thinking.
And i laughed real hard till my tummy hurts.
And, i just can't seem to let go off the past.
I just don't know how to open my mouth & speak when i bump into your.
Well, i guess. Nothing can change.
Unless, if one party speaks first.
I'm off to study my Food & Nutrition [:
Many say its difficult, i just hope it isn't the case for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment