Trust me yaw.
I think i'm gonna be oh-so-dead for Food & Nutrition.
Super hard for me to memorise lah.
Like, i can't get anything in.
Shucks.
Maybe, i shouldn't have even chosen this particular subject.
i've gotta sleep late tonight.
Trust me, there's still Literature project undone.
Like, dead.
But i don't care!
Its the exams, don't expect us to be so free to complete your work asap!
Class Outing on Friday,
who's turning up?
Haha! I'm still deciding to go or not to go.
Should i?
Hahahaha! Shall say again on Thursday,
IF. I remember. [:
I think i'm gonna be oh-so-dead for Food & Nutrition.
Super hard for me to memorise lah.
Like, i can't get anything in.
Shucks.
Maybe, i shouldn't have even chosen this particular subject.
i've gotta sleep late tonight.
Trust me, there's still Literature project undone.
Like, dead.
But i don't care!
Its the exams, don't expect us to be so free to complete your work asap!
Class Outing on Friday,
who's turning up?
Haha! I'm still deciding to go or not to go.
Should i?
Hahahaha! Shall say again on Thursday,
IF. I remember. [:
No comments:
Post a Comment