Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Those Sweet Nothings



Being a long time, since i last really feel like switching on the computer.
Lazing around at home, not in the mood to go out.
No idea why, but its a good feeling being at home ;D

Oh my gosh lah.
I didn't go for dance this whole week.
I cant go, my mom called me not too.
She wants me to study.
yes, due to my bad results, thats many things i cant do for now.

Oh by the way. I ain't at granny house.
Instead granny is at my home.
My uncle went bonkers again.
God, this is pathetic.
Mom's letting us stay for the whole week.
Tuition on thursday and friday. This is tedious plus shack.

Actually, i dont really know what to say either.

These few days, i've been thinking alot.
From my past till where i am now.
Its being a long road.
A very long one, i've made many mistakes too.
Make people detests, hate and even badmouth me.
I mean, no one dont get those before.
But at the very least, i get to find out and realise my own mistakes.
Its all my fault, i guess.

I lost many friends to get to where i am now.
But its alright, like what mom says, its alright.
All you got to do now, is just your studies.

Come to think of it, i'm very very stupid plus idiotic.
Always being bluffed and being used.
Till i dont know too.
Well, this week is perhaps the week that i can really re-energised myself. {:

When i get too tired, i tell myself.
"FIONA! Take a break. Don't break down. You're the only one your parents rely on"
Indeed, my parents only can rely on me.
The only child.
I needa brace myself up.
I tend to find out that i dont break down as easily as i used to as compared to lasttime.
(:
This is worth the while.


No comments:

Post a Comment