Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just a usual day




There, these are all the things i want from Weiling's blogshop . Its like all so nice lah. I think i need like at least
one hundred in total for all these stuffs.
God, i dont have that money lah. ):








Oh, and today is just another ordinary day.
No difference.
Tuition later on, sian lah.
I've missed dance once again. ): sniffs.
Losing out alot due to my results.
I'm worried i might retain.
I don't wanna be in the same level as..
Yeahhhhh, people who know should know why.
I've already said it too many times.

Can someone please just come to my home and accompany me.
I'm bored to the core.
For this whole week of holiday, i didn't go out.
No, not at all.

Thurs, fri, sat sun! All tuitions!
Oh my god! ): ): ):

I'm pissed with my cousins.
And there, i have not touched my homework yet.
Not at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment