It was in may when i last took this picture. D:
Long long ago, well.
Time flies dont they?
Remember, when i first entered tanglin,
i was like yuck.
This school sure is not good,
but now. My mindset have changed.
Chemistry today was disastrous.
I didn't even know what i was doing,
i only can depend on physics now.
But i'll doubt i'll get a pass.
Maths is still alright, not really alright.
I got stuck at the last question.
I saw my maths Tutor at Clementi,
man. it was too much of a coincidence.
He was like, err. didn't knew i walked past him.
And i've got something really sad.
Really really sad, yet no one knows.
My mommy have to be in the hospital ):
Oh god, please. let her recover soon,
i'm willing to sacrifice a year's time to get her sickness
recovered.
I've been affected by this for the past few days,
it was really hard to concentrate for the exams.
Mom, i do love you. )':
I did not purposely wanna piss you off at times.
Please recover from your sickness soon.
I can't reveal wht sickness it is, just yet.
Off to study for my F&N and physics.
And yes, i'm giving up totally on A maths.
No more second thoughts.
nothing can change my mind now.
No comments:
Post a Comment