Monday, October 6, 2008

Mistaken identity

Screw that prose.
I don't understand i mistaken some things.
Thank god, i realised it fast enough in time for me to change.

And, biology was like not okay?
Or should i say okay.
I left out nicotine! :
Oh my gosh, so much marks is so gonna be deducted.

I felt like vomitting just now,
i feel so damn uncomfortable.

Went to get a drink and some sour stuffs,
but it doesn't seem to help at all.

Grrrrrrrr, its chemistry tomorrow.
I wonder, how am i gonna pass?

Not with flying colours i suppose,
a pass will do. (:

time for chemistry mugging,
and also F&N.
A pass is needed for F&N.
Hope the marking for Biology is not strict

Teachers are kinda inconsiderate at times,
like they don't even bother if our brains might burst anot.

Well oh well, if i were to be the teacher,
i will jolly well plan one paper per day.
Yes. that 'll be better for students like us.
At least, our brain cells won't die.

I wanna drop subjects next year,
first on the list: A maths.
Second: biology.

Its all about memorising,

how do you guys even ever score well in tht, biology?
Freakingly hard, time to study!


My mommy is still sick, ):
her urinary infection is still not okay,
that stupid doctor.

tht somehow affected my mood for studying, damn it.

* EDITED /

and yeah, i've finally changed all the links.
like after so long. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment