Friday, October 10, 2008

Early early day,

So, school ended early,
Cause there was only one paper for today. :D
Which is Mother tongue paper 2.
I'm worried i might just die this time.

TWO COMPREHENSION questions, idk how to do.
Wah, cham already lah.
Anyway, went to that stupid comic shop.
but it turned out that it wasn't open.
Disappointed sial,
i wanted to return yet never open.
Don't blame me never return arhs. D:

Oh, instead of worrying now.
Shouln't i just try to nurse back my mom's health?
What's done can't be undone anyway.

SO i shall just see what's the outcome.

Stupid stupid paper. So hard to understand, yet so little marks.
MISER!
Its gonaa be the holiday soon,
and yeah. I'm awaiting for that day to arrive soon.
I hate going school lah.

Wait a minute, i don't think there's anyone who likes going school right?
I like huimin's manicure,
i wanna make. But i scared get caught when go back dance.
Well oh well, forget it.
I can forget about having manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment