Hello :DDDD
There's no SCHOOL today,
and i slept in really late today.
It's a once in awhile thing okay. (:
Dont always have one.
Uh, yeah.
By the way, um.
Not going anywhere, but the hospital.
Promised to go with kellie to meet the blogshop people,
but had to pangseh last minute.
Mans. I'm so mean.
Hahaha.
I'm gonna post some of the picture yesterday later on.
When i'm back from that place.
I've decided on something,
my second blog is for me to crap.
As this blog contains too much stuffs that i don't wanna abandon. :D
Hahahaha!
So my second blog is merely my toy.
My mom like pregnant leis.
Keep crave for this food, then that food.
LOL!
Actually is cause for the past few days,
she's been not eating alot.
And she is sleeping for like too long le.
That's why.
Not pregnant.
God, i don't wanna a sibling too.
I'm too used to being a single kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment