Saturday, October 18, 2008

quotes or sayings Pictures, Images and Photos



Shall rant more when i'm back home. [:
Cos, i gotta get to the polyclinic.

----------------------------------------------------------------

EDITED ;



Uh, yeah. Back.
I heard a bad news,
like eh. 8 people from our class will retain.

Will it be me?

Like si liao lorhhh.
Nothing i say now will help the situation.
Let's just wait for Tuesday.

Now now, i was so sleepy today, i slept like a dead pig.
after i was back from the clinic.
It was filled with so many people and we
had to wait for one hour to see the doctor. -.-

I like macam, complain queen ehs.

Then, all i did today was play PSP and sleep.
Ugh, no where to go.
Partly, i had to look after my mom still.
Not that fully well-recovered.

God, please help me.
I'll make sure i work hard if i get to 4E4.
Bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment