Yes, & i retained.
I blame myself solely.
I did study, but the results still turned out horrible.
Uh, i dont know what to do now already.
Maybe, i might be in the same class as cousin next year.
Well, who knows yeah?
Should i be positve/negative?
Shrugs. Idk.
Most of them are taking O levels next year,
while i am still studying my sec 3.
well, what a sad thing this is.
Buut this is beyond my control.
I dont like Tanglin principal.
I was blind to even chose for this school in the first place.
But now, i cannot regret anything.
I've been in there for three years.
Should have transferred out in the very first place.
Stupid scoldings, scold till so horrible.
I'll never forget what she words did she use to humilate us.
Its not that we can't study.
Please. I'm not like those kind of, hooligans okay.
She should check my background before using the word MORON on me.
Stupid darn principal.
I didn't on the computer the past few days,
as. i was thinking.
Why did i even did such a mistake?
God.
Wasted thrillions and millions of my mom's money.
That's paid for tuition.
I really regretted now.
But it should be a good thing that i didn't go to sec4.
Guess why?
If i did so, i still would have flunk my Os.
Its not that i dont wanna study,
its just that i don't even know where to start my studying from.
Oh my god, i guess.
this is all too late to be spoken now.
Let's just study hard the next year and quickly get promoted to sec4.
I've learnt something for now,
never take things for granted.
As though, it will forever be there.
I nearly flunk my sec 2. but there's still miss lai to help me.
This time, there ain't anyone around to help me anymore.
And i really fell straight to the bottom.
-----------------------------------------------------------
EDITED .
Gera again gave me new mangas! :D
I'm so gonna save it down here. So that i can read it at my free time.
Mangas:
http://www.onemanga.com/Kiss_in_the_Blue/
http://www.onemanga.com/Ren-ai_Shijou_Shugi/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bitter_Virgin/ - This is super nice!
http://www.onemanga.com/Kare_First_Love/
http://www.onemanga.com/Nagatachou_Strawberry/
http://www.onemanga.com/MT_Pass/
http://www.onemanga.com/Datte_Suki_Nan_Damon/
http://www.onemanga.com/Backstage_Prince/
http://www.onemanga.com/Penguin_Brothers/
http://www.onemanga.com/Orange_Planet/
I did better in combined science then pure biology.
What the hell?
Anyway, i'm taking combined science next year.
My mom didn't scold me today.
No comments:
Post a Comment