Saturday, October 25, 2008

sleepless night

Yeah, hello.
Like what is stated in my title.
I couldn't sleep at all, for the whole night.

Had to turn on the computer at around three plus.
Surprisingly, saw boyf online & chatted.
Yes. Miss him tons.
But, no time to meetup just yet.
Wait till my mom is better.

well, i didn't sleep ever since i woke up at 2 plus.
Dead tired right now.
And i feel like sleeping right now.
But no way, i've still got undone works. D:

I have to do the household chores.


Errr, surprisingly.
I'll do household chores.
Ever since, my momma was sick.
I've being doing the household chores all along. :D
And it isn't as tedious as what i thought it was.

Oh, i'm done reading another manga.
First love. (:
Nice eh, must read. Lols.
Really, not kidding.

I'm not done with my cbox emoticons.
So pardon me, if you find it horrible.
For the time being.
Just bear with it.

I'm so gonna be preoccupied this holidays.
I wanna go watch HSM3! :DD
Yes, sooooooooon. Real soon.

Dance next whole week.
Not really whole week, but from tuesday to thursday.
And friday is the performance.
Yayayyyyy. Contacts again! :D

And booooooooooo.
I won't be posting on Sunday & Monday.
For, i'll not be at my grandmomma house.

Oh yeah, i love momma yeah?
She's gonna lemme rebond my hair again.
Yipeeeeeeee.
I guess, rebondings are not a offence right?
But, i'm not gonna highlight/colour as,
i don't wanna the school to have bad impression.

After all, i'm still a retainee.
This is a fact that cannot be changed.


Oooooooooooooooops, and only till today.
I realised every sec 3 at other schools also have to go back.
Blur sehh, me. :

Pssssssssssssssst,
i think i might runaway someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment