Friday, October 24, 2008

Today is friday,
and its gonna be the weekends soon! :D
I'm happy.
Well, finally a bad week is gonna be over soon.

But, the bad thing is, gotta get back to school next wednesday
till november ends.
what kind of shit is this?
they even call this the lock-up programme to make it sound nice.

But, the actual fact is that they treat us like prisoners! -.-
Rah, so angry.

This is so unfair.

Why other schools don't have this thing,
while we have. ):
Unfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair!

Change of Blogskin :D

Always the usual.
Well, i can't edit that stupid pictures i just uploaded. :
Uhhhhs, well.

My mom opt me to go to 3E3 next year.
Oh my gosh, have to mix around with the sec 2s.
I'll be the weird one out. Zzz.

I'm gonna work hard next year yah?
Like Jerry (:
Then top the class.
Provided if i have the motivation to do so.
Haha.

No, i don't have a choice.
I must top the class.
I can't disappoint momma once again.
Though i know its impossible,
but let's make it possible.

No more repeating of my mistakes.

I need my earpiece asap yaw.
No music in my ears is so weird.

And and, my uncle's on a drinking binge,
this same scenario always happens.
But, when i feel like running away, i got nowhere to go to.
So, i can't get out just yet.
God, please lemme grow up fast.

Eh, and to add on.
My holidays are burnt up.
Dance plus extra lessons.

Miao Li asked me if i liked my school.
Well, i don't.
But do i have a choice to transfer now?
I'm going back for the extra lessons, for that's the last time i can be with 3e4.
Thereafter, when 2009 starts, i won't be a part of them anymore.
I might be going chalet, but i'll be like a extra.
I'll see how.

Going to Genting on the 10th to 15th of Dec. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment