Saturday, November 8, 2008

Treasure your loved ones <3

Okay, first, lemme introduce you a girl who loves the wall! :D

Photobucket

there she is. I won't say who she is. Figure out.

And, my siaosiao cousin.
But she can be quite normal at times.
She's taller than me ):
Photobucket

Crazy and normal version. Laughs.

Yes, what a late post this is.
Hmmmm. I was wondeering, why am i so lazy to on the computer?
Cause, I'm afraid of my mama's screaming.
I got something which i'm very afraid of.

Diabetics.
Why do i suddenly have this thought?
Well, i was blog hopping you see, happened to chanced upon someone's blog.
And now, i realised that my parents aren't that old.
There are people whose parents are much more older.

My mommy and daddy, are already in their fifties.
And i'm only in my fifteens?
Omg, see the very big age gap.
They have like all the old-people sicknesses and i have to look after them when in need? I can't possibly shield responsibility.
But for one thing i'm sure, i love my mom more than my dad.
Mom has diabetics, dad has hand problems. This is what makes me troubled.
I'm very worried that mom's sugar level cannot be maintained at the 6-8 range.
You see, i had my end of year exams this year, and she was hospitalised, yah. That affected me greeeatly. Cause, she seemed really sickly. Those images of her, kept floating in my mind and i did my papers in a rush just to get some sleep. Pathetic you might be thinking? But, why must it have to be me? The only single child kid that has to go through all this?
this is unfair, damn unfair. I really don't know what/how to do during that time but thankfully, i've got my aunts and uncles. Especially my third aunt, she's the best person i should say. She's the one whom helped me and also go to the hospital regularly to visit my mom and etc. That's why me and her daughter, whom's my cousin, is so close.

Really, we should treasure what we have in life. But not to regret it only when we losed it.
This is what awakes my memory. I mean, i learnt for this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment