Friday, November 7, 2008

Nightmareeeees!

These foods, are not that fantastic.
Though they look really nice, D:



Okay, there's this person who added me at MSN,
and like suan-ed me.
Enough is enough yah?
I want no more these kind of people.
Why bother to even add me up and scold me?
Waste of your time isn't?
Or, too much time to waste already?
One thing to clarify: i don't wanna waste time on these kind of things.
If you think, really lah, you so like suan me.
Go ahead, i will not answer back anymore, no not anymore k.

By the way, ignore these.
Hmmm, yah.
I had a bad bad nightmare these morning.
I was practically having tears in my ears when i woke up,
and it was only 8 plus. ):
But, the dream was scary.
It consists of people bullying me, and also losing my mom.

Woke up, and could no longer get back to sleep.
So, went to the dentist early in the morning.
Around 9 plus?
To bring granny there to extract her tooth.
I want my braces.
For my upper jaws.



No comments:

Post a Comment