Thursday, November 6, 2008

why not

Hmmm, so.
I saw so many people.
I mean, those many familiar people who were once in my life.
Once upon a time.

I saw Magdeline,
yah. At the busstop.
Like hmmmm, how to say lei.
Bo say hello to her, cause mama with me.
if i alone, then i would have said hello :D
Guess what?
I saw Miss Chin at the polyclinic just now too.
And yes, it really was her.
She's like still the same.
I couldn't get up to say hello to her.
As, she seems like she was in a rush.

Then, after that right.
Went downstairs to C.K there.
Shop for something,
yah. And later on saw, Mdm Tan.
Which is, chen lao shi.
No change at all also lah she.
And it turns out something, she's my cousin teacher.
Really, too much of a coincidence.

No, you guys really don't know how i'm feeling right now, so please would you all just leave me alone for once? and yah, i might actually be more happy this way. I love my life now and please don't come and disturb me.

No comments:

Post a Comment