Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Anyway, its gonna be a new year soon.
Let's be HAPPPPPPPY!
two-o-o-nine. Wonder how would it be like.

2008 was a year where many came and many went.
Yes, but even so. I've came through that.
let's see. its only twelve more hours before its 2009.
How great.
School's reopening, and i think i should look forward to it i guess.

I know a little secret.
But no worries, i won't say anything.
Actually, i was just being nonsensical, i don't know anything at all.

Yayyyy! I can view fireworks from my home here.
How nice.
And i'm gonna send out sms tonight at twelve sharp.
Like, happy new year, happy new year.
Lol.
So, be prepared to get one from me.

I really am happy to have these juniors to accompany me at dance manz.
Else, i really don't know whom i'm suppose to be with.
Heh. thank god for everything.
I wish that we would have more sec ones coming in to dance next year! :-)

My gran still havent go to the dentist, which means, i can't get to tiong yet.
So feel like strangling my uncle.
He havent come yet, so i can't go luh. >:(
I'm goona meet kimberly again. Yepppp! she so good luh, can accompany me. <3
I guess, i can't meet her so much next year already, she's gonna be busy with her Os.

I misss, those primary school days.
Yes. Sometimes, i act blur and stupid so that i can cover up from the real world.
But i know, this can't be forever. D-:

No comments:

Post a Comment