Happy new year! :D
Its 2009 already, yes. Oh well. Many things happening at this year.
Looking forward to it so much! Let's try our best this year kayz.
Those that take O levels, work hard!
Must do your very best and get into Poly. As for me, i will work hard this year.
And quickly get up to Sec 4.
Anyway, i received a poly thing from ngee ann.
Well, i dont know why.
You see. I was supposed to be at Sec 4 next year that's why. :-(
I don't care already.
Gonna go cut my fringe later. Cut shorter.
I don't wanna get caught on the first day of school manz.
I'm plurking every single day, let's hope.
I still can use the comp when school reopens, but that must be in moderation.
Will go home early everyday, hope so.
My new year resolutions is simple.
For mom's health to be fine & alright, and also. Mom & Dad to not quarrell always.
And as for me, studies to excel well.
Simple resolutions that can be fufilled.
Ahh, i hate using the computer to blog lahz.
Make my hand/finger so tired only. :-(
LOL!
New look tomorrow. :-D
Edited-♥
New blogskin. Its as simple as ever. I might change it again luh. Not nice not nice.
Little nyonya! I'm watching. And i'm sleeping right before the clock strucks eleven.
School day already, i don't wish for it, but it still came. :-(
And the message was all jammed tht all the morning message was only received at night.
this is insane!
My dad said he would get hor fun for me, but he's still not home yet.
Grrrrrrrrr.
And, i forgot what i wanna post already.
Crap.
Oh, i remembered.
I shall do with the codes tomorrow and add up my nuffnang ads tomorrow or maybe later.
So will i add the songs, its either today or tomorrow.
I feel plain without those. :x
I wanna watch little nyonya now. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment