Monday, December 15, 2008

back from genting [:

Back alr. [:
Should i say its fun or not fun?
I dont know. It should be considered around there.
Time spent there was not really loong. I find it short. good things come to a end. ):
Too bad.

bumped into many tanglinians this time round.
Saw, yeowrong, yingxin.
It was of coincidence. x:

First day.
Woke up at four, then cabbed down to Golden Mile for the coach.
We reached at around six plus in th morning.
I'm veh tired kay.
I slept in th bus for a veh long time.
Checking in to th hotel was uber long too.
Like, waited for three hours long.
Used my PSP to surf th net at Starbucks.
FirstWorld hotel sucks manzxz.

Second day
Went theme park. played th rollercoaster which is like.. not really scary.
the mist was so coooooooool. when we're up there in the rollercoaster, you can feel it. After going theme park, went to arcade. kayz, arcade. spent quite alot at there.
Then, back to hotel at midnight & th adults went to casino.

Third day
Wanted to take cablecar downhill to get tidbits but didn't do so.
Wanted to go karaoke, but also never go, so bad.
anyway, went shopping for two pencil case and one bag at miss whatever.
Cheap cheap barangs. :D
Saw yingxin at one of th shops, i didn't notice her. She called me.
Went arcade at night time, & bumped into clement. -.-

Fourth day
It was th last day. kinda can't bear to leave. but still, have to do so.
Anw, woke up at seven but laze at th bed till nine plus.
Went downstairs to packet breakfast up for grandma.
Then, slack all th way wait for checkout.
I was so pissed. Pfffft. could have gone shopping again, but mom didn't want to.
Got to bus terminal, bumped into yeowrong there.
Coincidentally, he's going back today.
Just that we ain't taking th same bus. Lol.

Overall, i should say th trip is okaaaaay. I've got photos, but i dont know how i should post. Wait till i find th cable first. [:
Then i'll post it up :D

I'm sleepy, i shall continue my blogskin hunt tmrw. And say more tomorrow. I miss Genting! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment