Monday, December 15, 2008

i'm bored.

Officially, i pronounce that i'm bored.
Should have said no. :\
Heh, i'm being randoooom kayz.
I lovelove to do this & that. [:
I like this blogskin. Blahblahblah. Crappppp.

My mom never work, then she keep nag at home, say i keep use computer niarh.
Waaaaa, takboleh tahan.
Sian lah, call her bring me go shopshop for bag also cannot.
keep go neighbouring place niarh.

Have to wait till next holiday before going anywhere.
awwww.

I'm having a headache. So making me dizzy.

Bloghopping at blogshops, want to find suitable clothing.
Can't seem to find any luh. x;
New year's coming, i'm stress. \:

Loooooooooool.

Christmas party on Wed, to go or not to go? idk.
Christmas eve at orchard? Yeaaaa, maybe i go. [:
It depends on what my momma says luh.

If she nods her head & gimme consent, then i go. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment