Wednesday, December 3, 2008

bloghopping

Hello, i was bloghopping at many blogs just now.
And haha. I've created another livejournal.

I did manicure with bff yesterday and i'm so loving it! :D
http://www.ohsofickle.com.sg/
Nice nice blogshop. (:
Must go see kay, i'm not kidding.
I've got a really ridiculous thing for your to see.

I'm on a cold war with my mom & i'm not speaking to her.
Till she speaks to me. So haha! Let's see how long can this last.

She's being unreasonable kay, i mean i seldom get to go out.
go out awhile won't die right?

then in the end, i was being scolded. Fcuk fcuk fcuk.
Me hate this.
Not gonna be so kind anymore, dont pay to be kind.
Cause in the end, you'll be maglin by others.

Oh, livejournal is like better?
Cause they can put moods. O:

I like showing my mood.
Awww, i feel giddy & my head's spinning.
Tell me what am i suppose to do now?

Only 20 people going for class chalet.
To go or not to go? D:

I didn't know 3e4 will be having such great changes next year.
Hell shit, many people will be leaving.
I'm one of them. I won't be part of them anymore.
Eriza's leaving, shafeeq might be leaving. plus me & other retain people.
Manzx, 3e4 will really be no longer the same.
But this year is so fun lah.
Now that i've seen th blog, i really think i should go to the chalet & grab every opportunity.
but the fact is that, i'm very quiet. :
I always keep my mouth shut, that's why i think it won't make a diff if i go not.

- things change greatly. why can't it stay the way it is?


- manicure & pedicure. :D

now, we are just on a deal, once th deal is over. We'll be off on our own seperate ways.
i'm sad, but i don't want to revive our relationship, its of no use.
Its better this way. Trust me for once.
i'm practically cring every single night these few days.
You'll find the real person who suits you soon. Real soon.
God, why can't you just make everything perfect?
Why must you seperate bestbuds?
Why do you have to make people cry.
why can't we just find one right one for ourselves.
why must we go thru so many cryings before you let us grow up.

- I hate life.

No comments:

Post a Comment