Thursday, December 4, 2008

colourful/black world?

y

{ Black cum colourful world }.

That's my life now.
I'm rather confused too.
Why i will land to where i am now?
Is this all fated? :/

Well, then i'd rather not have known you.
I've lost 100% faith in love alr. don't tell me to fall in love again.
Love is nothing but a crappy shit.
They say being loved is a good thing, but to me. I find it like i'm in hell.
worst than being in hell i should say.
Haaaaa! i'm not ever gonna step into the trap of love ever since this incident.


Its truly confusing. Nobody will understand.
Cause even i myself also don't.
Neither do i know how to put it in words.
Ugh. So better not to say bout it anymore.

Anyway, countdown. Two more days to chalet.
Barbeque, sunsets, swimming maybe tanning too lah. :D
Happy/sad?
Idk, i only wished i can get to a faraway country now.

Christmas tree

I wish to spend christmas with someone at vivo, who wants to go?
Haaaaaa!
talking to myself again. .___."

Support felicia's blogshop :D
http://breakthebottles.blogspot.com/
its a brand new shop, so help support kay? (:

- its raining so heavily, and its making me so cold. Brrrrrrr!
i dont like rainy days as they make me be reminded of someone & i'll hide to cry.

there, i miss you.
But now, i've got to exercise self-control by telling myself its over.


No comments:

Post a Comment