
Blogskin hunting.
Yeahhh, and its like. Fruitless.
I can't make up my mind which is nicer.
Anyway, i did not so many stuffs today and pfft, i'm so pissed.
I don't wanna mention what really happen.
Better not to be said.
Most probably, i can't go to the class thing again.
Its two more weeks before it gets to real business again.
I can't believe it myself.
Kay, dance tomorrow, belief it or not.
I'm sure teacher will say i grow fat again.
But, i don't deny the fact too.
I'm worried you see.
Its SYF practice alr. Time flies.
This time, we're the Seniors.
Wowww, it seems just like yesterday.
I hope my perseverance is just like last time.
Hopefully, i will not drop any tears.
I must be STRONG! :D
No way can i be a senior. I suck, the others dance better then me.
Bye.
Edited-♥
Its just moments ago. I found the blogskin i wanted. (:
Yayyyyy!
I can't sleep, though i feel sleepy.
This feeling is terrible.
I think, tomorrow after dance i'll go catch a movie and take dinner outside before going home.
Greaaaaaaaaaaaaat. Christmas is coming, and i'll receive four presents!
My mom said my christmas present was my spectacles. How sad. ):
I think, i really need to shut down my computer and let my brain rest already.
Else, tomorrow i can't crawl out of my crib.
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment