Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tuition resumed.

I shall blog now.
Right, tuition started & this is okaaay for me.
For once. I agree that tuition is goood for me.
The teacher is quite good to me. (:
Which makes it why i like tuition with him.
A change of teacher.

I saw my biology tutor too. Too bad, i can't let her teach anymore.
I no longer take Biology. What to do.
We can only contact like friends. :D

I did a new spectacles already.
Collecting it during christmas eve's eve.
And shack, my degree went up to 550. But only for my right eye.
Left eye no change. Yay.
The i-dont-know how you say it, san guang, increased.
I don't like it. >;(
And the optician this time is like, woah! Did so many eye-checks for me.
Kayz, the one where air is psst into my eyes failed so many times.
I didn't want to do it alr, then the woman was like. Try again.
Hate it, hate it.

There's another tuition tomorrow at seven thirty in the morning, and well.
It ends at ninethirty.
I know its early, but how sad. I can't change the timing either.
The teacher has Jap languaage lessons gooing on.
So for now, i'll just tahan tahan tahan.

I'm so lethargic today. :B

Going with Zikun to catch Twilight next Tuesday thou she watched it alr.
She's being kind by accompanying me again.
I'm getting coloured contacts soon. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment