Friday, December 26, 2008

Boxing day



I don't feel good these days. Boy, stop bugging me about relationship matters.
I just don't like it.
Yes, i really don't know why i'm feeling that way.
Maybe, too many failures will make one learn from their mistakes.
But also, will make one to afraid to pick themself up again.

Yayy! tomorrow is a Saturday already. Aww, tuition again.
Then after that, its monday again, then tuesday.
My dear dear cousin won't be staying tonight, i'll be so lonely!
No, i'm wrong with this statement, i can sms people. Yupyup.

Currently at Pet Society. Doing what? I also ain't sure. Just getting the level UPUPUP.
Also making up facebook. Friendster will not be using it so frequently already, i guess.
Cause, it does not have that much amazing things to make me go woah!

It doesn't seem good today. My right eyelid is twitching a little just now. I don't know why.
Its like all out of a sudden.
I wanted to meetup with bestie today, but it seems like. Uh, schedule cancelled.
My aunt is on leave and she wants me to go her house to help my cousin do her mp4.
Maybe, she's bringing us out too. Ain't sure, all depends on her.

I feel like getting a dickies backpack for school/outing use. And i came by this blogshop that sells paintshoes painted by the owner herself.
Its really nice yawh.
And i've decided to buy it, only if the meetup at Tiong Barhu isn't really that expensive.


I don't have a chance to meet kimberly and michelle yet. And school's just gonne reopen so soon.
Aww, really sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment