Saturday, December 27, 2008

Newyearmood is here already

Its the new year mood already.
In chinatown.
Bought clothings from there, its kinda acceptable yawh. (:
Well, went there cause of something.
My cousin left her pillow case at CK, and it was like grrrr. We went to check to see if it was at there. But sad to say, it wasn't at there.

So, headed to the market.
I saw a jumper i likeeeee! I'm going back there to get.
Anyway, got all my camera accesories already. Kayz, this is kinda random.

Next year is the Ox year.
Which also means cow right.


I'm really tired now, i woke up as early as seven this morning.
I had to go with mom and gran to polyclinic.
Awaken by my mom's screaming. I dread that the most. ):
But, nevermind nevermind.
Mom's checkup didn't turn out well though. This is stressing me out.

Anyway, people. Use plurk! :D

- click image to enlarge yawh.

Pet Society also goodgood! (:


Hehhhh, my house got so plain meh.
As compared to the one on the right. Rahhhh!

Idk what to post, so let's just crap.

I'm so jealous of my cousin, she got that floral skirt yawh, my mommy bought it for her.
And it costs so cheap. Only eleven bucks.
I gotta teach her her stuffs for her tuition and tell her answer lor.
So unfair, last time. During my time, my mommy or daddy also never tell me answer one.
Another unfair thing is.... KIDS CLOTHING THESE DAYS ARE SO MUCH NICER!
My time was like all those really "not so nice" clothing.
Time really have changed alot.

Its gonna be school reopen in five days. That's very fast.
And four more days to a new year. 2009!
I'm waiting for that day to come soon. (:

Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment