Wednesday, December 17, 2008

confused

现在的我什么也不想做,我只想要你在我身边紧紧地抱着我。
我知道这是不可能的事。
所以,请你要保重。我在也不会在你面前出现了。

Kayz. I need someone to sms me lah.
no life these days. :\
Heh, yah. I don't know why.
Can ask me out?

Anyway, do click on my nuffnang advertorial kayz.
And i'll love you a lot. :D
Yes, a lot. not kidding. [:




And anyway, christmas is round th corner.
Let's get pressies and exchange! :D

I kinda regret not going to chalet.

Twilight is in the cinemas already, god. I wanna catch it.
But i can't go out today cause i went out yesterday & i got a earful from mom.
She yelled like nobody business lah.

And pfffft, i daren't tell her that i bought a dressssss!
Else, she might say: " you think money very easy earn arh, keep anyhow but thing."

Edited-♥
Loool, christmas songs. Re-shuffled my songs.
And the previous blogsong of mine is endless story. [:
Phew, went hunting for th title today yawh.

bff, i miss going out with you arh.
where we laugh like siaocharbor. Loool.
I really am thankful for having her as a bffff. Contented.

I woke up at nine & slept at one yesterday, i'm dead tired. But i can't sleep noww. Idk why. :\
Anyway, after christmas, i've got to get to serious stuff alr.
Tuition on saturday & sunday alr, no more going-outs.
This holiday is a boring one.

Everything has come to an end, let's not look back to the past.
I'll only keep the happy memories w me, and let the bad ones be erased.
it has officially returned to a square one.
I'm back to be whom i once used to be.

Shopping w momma tonight. yaaayyyys! <3
A)
B)
C)
D)

Choose two dresses out of this four for me?
- Tag me at my tagboard & tell me kayz.

http://bethelimelight-dresses.blogspot.com/ - This blogshop is goodey. [:


No comments:

Post a Comment