Tuesday, December 16, 2008

shooping

Hello, i'm back. [:
From shopping shopping with kellie.
Wow, she's taller than me. -__-"
I used to be taller than her last time. Loooool.


Anyway, went hunting for some dresses.
I bought one floral dress in the end.

Kayz. I swear that clothing is expensive after much thinking when i reached home. Zzz.
I wanna go Mango, pull & bear and Zara again to get my clothing yawh.
Those that i aimed for. Anyway, i am going vivo tomorrow. As stated by my mom, hope its real.


Guess what, i've finally have earnings at nuffnang.
But its only 20 cents. -.-
Sorry, its little, but at least, its still money right.
Let's hope i can get to fifty dollars soon. [:

Prove:



- click to enlarge!


Me haolian alr. Heh.
My shoes got stepped so many damn times today, till i'm totally pissed.
But forget it.
I'm not so calculative kayz.

anyway, don't ask my bout my lovelife.
I won't tell anyone. (:
I will just remain silent bout it.
Its better not to anyone know.

I've removed my manicure. So, no more colours for now.
I got scolded, that's why. :B
Okay, i wanna go catch some animes alr.

I WANT A KIMONO DRESS!
-randomness. -__-"

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment