Saturday, December 6, 2008

no pictures

got my school shoes yesterday,
so now. i'm left with school bag, pencilcase & waterbottle. :O
siansiansian.

Christmas coming le luh x;
Chaooji fast.
Aiyarh, but hopeless also. So no big deal.
Me seldom celebrate, unless if there's miracle.

I dread staying at home.
I'm practically getting scolding every single day.
Fcukfcukfcuk.
What kind of nonsense is this manxzx?
I really hate it.

My cousins suck.
They lost all my stuufs & yet mom scolds me when i ask them to find.
Damnzx, this is sickening.
I hate it.

I want the SonyEricsson-C905.
8.1 megapixels worhz.
Rock or not?
Hahahahaa!

Lalalala, won't be blogging, using computer tomorrow.
Cause, i'll be at ECP?
Figure out or read other posts. :D
I'll be dead bored.
But at the very least, i can get to the beach alone.
Now that i'm a grown-up;
They don't treat me like a grown up! :F

My mom think i very hard up go the chalet like this,
i'm not.
She keeps scolding me vulgur, then when have others, she act kind.
Damn it lah. D':
Always scold those nasty words, make me cry alr.

I don't feel happy going to the chalet.

Every night the tears wil just flow down,
please don't treat me this way will yoou?
I'll be really sad ):

Please keep the tags coming? (:





No comments:

Post a Comment