Oh my crap. I can't belief myself playing maple again. O:
hahhhaaaaa, anyway. I'm a noob at there. Trust me.
Errr, started playing yesterday and quite surprised can train till lvl 10.
Well, still playing right now.
I'm still figuring out how to take pictures using full-screen mode luh. -.-
I'm practically a noob in eveerything.
School sucks.
I don't wish to get back to school.
won't be blogging tomorrow & the day after, but keep the tags coming.
Will be still in Singapore but not at home, going EastCoastpark.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, chalet!
And its a double story. Without the sea-view though ):
But, heard from momsy they all its newly built.
I guess, i'll be so bored at there. For, i haven't got my swimsuit. :s
Swimmings?
No way, i just wanna play with the water. Somehow, need something that resembles a swimsuit.
Aunt ain't working today, which means i can't go out.
Will be checking in to chalet at noon tomorrow.
I guess.
I'm getting boreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.
So, errrr. I'm getting back to maple :D
If you do play at aquila, add me: fadedlovee.
But for one thing, i'm a noob! ):
Kays, take care yahw. Byeeee!
Belief this, its just so right kay. :\
So accurate in the way they describe.
Pfft, as time passes and the days pass,
i realise that my feelings for you are fading day by day.
Isn't that great?
No comments:
Post a Comment