Friday, December 19, 2008

stuart & elmo = love

I'm currently editing some pictures. And listening to some music. :D
I fang ge zi to evil person. The name is who, i dont want say luh. :
Later, people anyhow think & get the wrong idea again.
And anyway, i didn't update again yesterday, i was busy rushing thru my Smiling pasta.
It was a happy ending :D



"只要笑一笑,没有什么事事过不了的." - My favourite quote. [:
I'll always remember this quote manzx. i'll use this if i meet with any thing that's not possible to solve. (:
This couple so sweeeeeeeeeeet. <3



Both of these are not edited, i won the mouse from Genting kayz.
And i treasure it like nobody business. It sleeps beside me during the night.
Elmo too. :D
Remember, i once said elmo is my boyf -_-" Kinda crap but true.

I'm lazy to edit the pictures. :x
Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment