SUPER TIRED & PAINFUL DAY.
My whole body are all still aching, due to the bamboos i guess.
Cos' too long never exercised that much.
Anyway, Basics today was like another lesson of nagging.
I was in some group which i wasn't even aware of.
I was like, speaking halfway to Syafiqah when Mdm Ng called out my name & she just wrote it on the board. Like damn random lahz.
okay, proposal. Sounds like we're working in some company. Weird?
Dance rehearsal after school. Like fun uh.
Then, Mrs Chng face was super black. Really black.
She scolded the girls. Most probably. And really, i wonder. Why do i see LTY in band, playing the tuba.
I thought he merely went there to help but it turned out that he was a member of the band.
Oh, i wanted to join AEM accountacy. but, i couldn't.
Cause there's a possibility that it might clash with SYF. :-( How sad.
Chinese New Year is approaching, but why does it seem like i don't have that mood.
Its like dead this year.
Feb will be a very busy month. Common tests & CIPs.
Oh, how i wish. CIP won't be conducted at some old folk's home cause its really very hard to communicate with the people over there.
I still didn't see my dad up till nowwwwwww.
I wished it was you,
But i know i'm just dreaming..
No comments:
Post a Comment