Thursday, January 22, 2009

{♥} Will you be there?

Before i get scolded & ranted at again,
i've decided to come and post.
Today was the funniest day ever.
Had practical & it was super funny, the guys don't know how to cook.

Sad to say, so Carmen went over to help them.
Uhhh, the shpherd's pie this time was not very successful.
it doesn't have the light brown crisp on top.
Seems like we're just eating the RAW Food.

Okaaaay. Thank god Mrs Chng didn't yell at me.
Like thankfully.
Or else i tell you, it'll be a very bad omen.

Performance tomorrow. Oh-my-god.
Damn paiseh one leis, i tell you.
Cause so many people. Furthermore, your new classmates :/
Ugh, i can imagine that scenario.
But the greaaaat thing is, we get to leave early at 9.25! :D
That's really a thing that i should be happy of cause i can skip MTL, but i can't skip P.E. :-(

Going out with Bff again tomorrow.
I can't wear coloured contacts to school, i think i bring go out change.
Or, maybe at night dinner then wear. (:
Yes, you didn't heard it wrongly. Its reunion dinner tomorrow for my dad's side.

Sigh, sian.
Super tired.
I'm so not gonna bring any books tomorrow for school.
Cause i dont wanna make my bag so heavy for nothing. :-)

I went home straight after school today cos mom's home.
And guess what?
Went to chinatown to queue for some no-brand bakkua and it took us one hour.
And the most piss off thing is, one person is only limited to one-kg.
Hahha! I'm with my mom, so we get to buy more!

Chinese New Year is like only two more days away..
I tell you, this is sick. I've got tuition on Sunday when its the eve of chinese new year. :B
But, i think Sec 4s are worse. They have FOCUS like almost EVERYDAY.
School is like their home, they stay in school longer than staying home..

Will post some pictures tomorrow!





I'm beginning to go Crazy,
OVER YOU....

No comments:

Post a Comment