Now, i can blog.
For the sake that, i DONT HAVE TUITION. ><>Its too last minute.
Mom just called to tell me, tution postponed to tomorrow.
What the heck lah, i don't like TUITIONS ON friday.
Lemme see. I HATE THURSDAYS too.
Cause there's SOME TEACHER THAT I DISLIKE LESSONS.
Yes, i know. I'm very bad. But many should know who is it.
I finally bought the GAMES AT TWILIGHT book.
Its so ex kayz. $19.20 for ONE STORYBOOOK. Stupid shit.
What to do, Pure Literature.
I don't understand the story in there.
The STUDENT COUNCILLORS LOOK SUPER NICE TODAY!
But just that Principal said too much stuff already.
Thank god time was not dragged for a very very long time, else i'll kill myself manxz.
Just now, went Clementi makan-makan for lunch first.
Then, bused home straight taking 147. :D
See, i AM A GOOD GIRL. like real lah.
I saw Joel & he couldn't recognise me, how BAD is that.
Well whatever, i didn't CHANGE. Okayzxzxz.
I just smiled to him, and he smiled back. O:
Talked. We didn't speak to one another for a very long time already.
And he changed alot also!
Say people, say himself.
Hehhhhe, Gan Eng Seng has to do Gymnastics for P.E.
Lucky i not in that school. Though, i like that school alot.
I think, momma's bringing me out tonight
& i'm gonna get back 20 bucks from Dad that i spent on that stupid book.
I dread tomorrow, there's P.E.
Running and more running only.
I hope its Mr wan manzxz, he's million times better then Mr Loke.
Ehhh, i like so bad right. :/
But, i really don't like the way he teach lah.
I am craving for Starbucks now. And also i feel like going to some high-class places.
For mealsssssss.
No comments:
Post a Comment