I GOT STRANDED AT TANJONG PAGAR!
And i didn't know how i could get home.
Oh what a crappy thing this is.
I alighted from the bus thinking i could get a cab anywhere i want.
But i COULDN'T. I had to go to a specific taxi stand to flag for a cab.
Holy crap. Just so shouldn't have slept.
Yeah, well whatever.
I'm so not gonna take 196 anymore.
I bought coloured contacts. For CNY lah, not for school.
don't have time to wear contacts to school.
Anyway, i just realised my degree is super high.
One is 575, the other one 425. Its very bad. D:
Bought many many things, but for one thing, i haven't got a new year BAG. -.-
And and, i so love the Dickies bag mom bought for me yesterday.
SHE IS SO GOOD YESTERDAY CAN? (:
No, not only yesterday. She's good everyday.
Aye, but very tired when reached home and couldn't even keep my eyes open.
So many class tests coming up.
There's physics test on Monday, Chemistry test on Tuesday.
And i think another Maths test is coming up soon.
The teachers give all the tests before Chinese New Year one.
Superrrrr STRESS!
I hope tutor cancel tuition tonight.
Want go shopping today lah.
I feel so inferior when i'm being compared by others.
NEW YEARRRRR IS ROUND THE CORNER, HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL?
I FEEL VERY HAPPY COS I GOT ANGPOWS TO TAKE! :D
Very random.
I really wished you guys would not compare her with me.
When you all do so, i feel all the stress on me & i feel so stupid.
And sometimes, i even have the thinking that why should i even study when i already retained.
So pleaase, would your just keep your mouth shut.
And keep those nasty words to yourselves.
Not saying about anyone in particular in the school.
No comments:
Post a Comment