Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sweeeet

Okay. My main purpose today is not to really blog alot, but peeekchures time. :D

Is not like i don't want to sleep.
I AM very tired though..
Shutting up my eyes like now.

{ Pictures speak a thousand words : }

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
She's my cousin!
Photobucket Photobucket
My nai nai. (:

Lastly, to end of.
Me & BFF! :D
Photobucket Photobucket

Now that i've uploaded the peechures, i wanna say something.
I LOVE TODAY'S OUTING WITH BFF!
though, i spent quite a bomb.

And and, i love today.
The Performance & etc.
Its fun today! (:

Okay, my eye hurts, i shall see how it goes tomorrow before decidng what to do..
I thought, you wanted us not to SIT down on?
Melissa they all one, how you tie.

Sian, still need upload picx at Facebook ro send pictures.
I'll send tomorrow, i too tireds.

No comments:

Post a Comment