Going to Yishun later.
I dont know for what kayz.
Everything is just so confusing.
I had TUITION again today & it was OKAY.
I mean, really okay.
As compared to last time, now was far more better.
I love the tutor's teaching!
Okay, whatever.
What matters is i can absorb in kayz.
That's what matters most.
Ahhhhhhhh, suddenly i feel everything's no longer the same like it used to be.
Something bad is happening at home.
I hope its not for real though, else. Kids suffer.
Don't mind me changing links, its cause my aunt knows my previous link
and i don't wish for her to stalk me. That's why i changed it.
Anyway, time to mug this year.
No more repetition of mistakes like last year.
I'm also gonna change my thinking, and that is to think positively lah.
Else, like can die manz.
The negative way is really a bad way of thinking in that manner.
I'll try my best to put on a smile everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment