Saturday, January 3, 2009

School reopened.



School reopened just yesterday and it suck all the way.
Cept' for recess time, where i get to meet huimin & etc.
The first day already felt horrible.
I thought i was supposed to be in e3 but it turned out to be that i'm in e4.
The previous class i used to be in.

Awww, this feels horrible. :-(
I want back my old classssss! Well, whatever. Forget it.
I shall just ignore it & get on with life.
This is my setback, i must pick myself up.

I went out with Jaslyn yesterday & something funny happened.
Went to watch ponyo and when the whole show ended, we exited.
But guess what, we went to the wrong exit and we climbed over to the other side.
Those guys went like "OI!"
Looooool, funny.

I can't be blogging every single day already.
Its very tiring once i get back from school cause school will end only at 1.50pm next time.
So, i will only blog on fridays, saturdays & sundays. Fridays are only if i'm not tired.





Edited-!

Went chinatown, to pick Cousin up from tuition.
It was lightup today, so the bus was diverted to some other road (?)
Then, walked to fetch cousin.
We liked walked super lots of streets lah.

Took some pictures. :/

This is so dark -.-
Photobucket
Mom & me! :-D
Photobucket
Cousin!
Photobucket
The croooooowd!


I like this dress, but mom said i dont look nice :-(

I know, my display picture now looks like some primary school kid.
I'll change it some other time when i take nice pics.
Put that pic up cos i like the fringe, not the smile. Loool!

Kay, bye. I got to go nooooow. (:






No comments:

Post a Comment