It was super cool. So camwhored just that little bit with my cuzzie. (:
-
Ugh, i think i might flunk my Lit paper today.
I was practically writing nonsense for the paper today.
Oh my gosh. :O :O
Sighhhhsssssssss. Nevermind, shall just do well for all my class assignments and other subjects.
There's this stupid downpour when i wanted to leave school.
Oh wells, i got stuck in the canteen.
Waited for Steph to come out and the rain was smaller.
Headed to Clementi with her & back home. (:
Rainydays is no good.
It makes me wanna doze off.
Aww, crap. Three papers at one go tomorrow.
How bad can that be?
I mean, why can't they spare a thought?? ZZZ.
I can't stand it. I think my brain might burst someday.
Michelle blogsong very nice, - Until we bleed by Kleerup feat Lykke Li. (:
Its during rainy days where i start to miss you,
and get reminded of the past.
I miss you, ♥.
No comments:
Post a Comment