
Shilly - Shally ♥
Go find out the meaning if you want.
Always online. - By: JJ Lin.
Sober. - By: Pink
Songs that are worth hearing. (:
Literature today?
Mrs Yit didn't come again..
Well, Mr Tan took over, his teaching much more understandable?
No much difference though.
oh my god. I'm having a sore throat now.
I think, i'm falling sick soon?
Yeaaaaa. And i want to fall sick.
Very long never fall sick already, forget how is it like to fall sick.
Hahaha...
Stupid P.E, waste my breathe by running 2.4km.
Mr Peter Loke so miao-miao.
Give discount also cannot meh?
Only fail by 19 seconds also not 19 minutes. :(
No more that Chinese teacher for Chinese already! :D
Super happy.
I don't like Chinese today, cos Miss How caught me doing my work in class.
Not good, not good.
Bought from Weiling the Zara top which cost only ten bux.
Yeah, that's the top that i wanted long long time ago.
But i was too lazy to get out to shop.
Carmen is a super funny girl. :D
Fun time chatting with her.
Oh, Syaff diary super cool. She treats it as though its her blog.
I read it & suggested that she creates a blog..
But guess what she says?
She say, wait for a few more years maybe. When i have my own laptop.
PE that time was super funny, running with Jaslyn & Weiling. (:
Cos like.. Aiyah, i don't know how to say okay?
Just plain funny.
all i want to do now is,
know how you're doing.
I really admire those who breakup & still can be friends.
Why can't we be the same just like them? D:
No comments:
Post a Comment