Maybe, i do or maybe not.
Jas & weiling asked me to go pizza hut with them after school, but i didn't.
I had to head home.
So, i went to buy bubbletea first before heading home.
Tutor cancelled tuition last minute.
He said that he had some work to do.
Wah, super shack..
Can holidays like arrive soon?
Cause, I want a break.
Why? Cause everyday there's homework!
And it comes in stacks.
Hahaha.. I guess i'm exaggerating when i say it comes in stacks.
Anyway, i want the W508.
The white one, its super cool.
Maybe, when its launched, my contract have already ended.

The white one? :O
I think, i might not do well for Maths test today.
But at least i'll pass? (:
Gonna go do my work nowwwwwww..
I miss you. ♥♥♥
it seemed so distant.
you don't belong to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment